Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Organization, or lack thereof.

Thought of the day:
Habit is habit and not to be flung
out of the window by any man, but
coaxed downstairs a step at a time.~Mark Twain


So, I have been unpacking from our move in June. We have a ton of crap, and I had a realization last night. I like my house clean. Shock? It has been the most challenging 7 weeks of my life not being able to move smoothly throughout the house. It's been neglected..and it was a small disaster before this injury. I FEEL good when everything is in it's place. I DO better with making choices when I feel good.
Of course, with 5 children that is almost laughable..but it has to be done!

I have done SO good the last 3 days. I am proud of myself. I wanted to Congratulate our biggest losers last month, KARILYNN AND KATIE O! You guys are so awesome, and really are motivating! You go girls....and that means all of you!

3 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

YAY, good for you for doing well the past 3 days!! Make it 3 more............:)

I know what you mean about the house! When my house is clean, I feel so good...unfortunately, I suck at keeping it clean!

Karilynn said...

Moving is so crazy and chaotic. I totally get the need for organization. I only wish I were as motivated to clean as I am to exercise! Glad you have been having some good days. :o) And thanks for the shout out! ;o)

Whitney said...

I hear ya on the clean thing. But man kids make it almost impossible!! lol Good job on the last 3 days! Keep it up hun!