Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What I really want....





Is to leave home right now. Yes, It's true. I think Mom's in general have something wrong with them if they feel the need to be home every second. Right now, I am feeling like I am drowning a slow death. I am being pulled under longer and longer each time, and my breath is labored. Sometimes I wonder if there is really something wrong with me. I love being a Mom, a wife, but sometimes I don't LIKE it.
I want to leave. To be free for a few minutes of all chaos and responsibility. I'm tired. I'm beat. I feel like I have nothing else to give.
I'm a downer today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( I'm sorry Christi and YES, there IS something wrong if you are a mom and have never felt that way! In fact, I feel like that quiet often as you know ;)

Hang in there...Girls night on Thursday! I need it too!!

Hollys Hobbies said...

I'm sorry hon. I felt like I needed to call you today and I should have!! Girls night IS just around the corner, I will call you tomorrow and see what you need, I love ya!

Anonymous said...

A-men. I completely understand and sadly I have felt like that many times.
To look on the bright side, or silver lining or what not, in about 20 months, Sophie will be in 1st grade full time and ALL the kids will be at school, and you will have 6-7 hours a day all to yourself! It will be here soon! Hang in there.