Thursday, July 24, 2008

Deeper thoughts


I have decided that I want to keep this blog for me.....not about my children, or their crazy happenings. I have a family one for that. On here, I am not going to hold back, or apologize for my imperfections..I am just going to let loose. So, if there are grammar police in my midst....SUCK IT UP!

So, a few months back I came across a cool website. This guy named Jamie Livingston, took a picture a day for 18 years. From March 31, 1979 to the day of his death on October 25, 1997 . I thought it was a tremendous effort on his part. I have been thinking about it for months now, and have decided to give it a try. For those that know me well, I am not the most, how shall I put this..UM, Okay. I don't follow through with things that are not pressing. ( Like dishes...and stupid laundry.) So, this will be a challenge for me. I think I am going to try at least. To see Jamie's Pictures, go to http://photooftheday.hughcrawford.com/



And here is my picture of the day with added bonus of what I was in the car doing;



Photo A day July 24, 2008




We went on the Alpine Loop today, and it was gorgeous. The alpine loop is this wonderful corridor through the mountains, with beautiful forests of twinkling alpine trees. All those pictures were blurry ( Of course ) but the view was spectacular.








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I like the idea of not holding back...because you shouldn't have to!