Wednesday, September 27, 2006

SHOUT..it out!

All the laundry. So many clothes. Socks. Lots of socks. Too many socks. I need to invent a device that matches them for me after each load. Like, each sock has a little micro chip in the heel. It can't be matched up unless it matches the chip in the matching sock. When the sock monster takes off with one, it would sound an alarm! Either that, or you could clap, and it would suddenly appear. Well, it's nice to dream anyways.
And I need to find a place that sells vats of stain remover. I can use a whole bottle on one pair of Caleb's shorts. Even that doesn't guarantee that it will come out clean. Maybe we need to invest in a laundromat heavy duty quadruple load washer. Sure would make it worth my while! Then again, we would have to get the super duper dryer to go along with it. Maybe we could charge the kids money to do their laundry....Hmmm, that's an idea! DING DING! They would learn how to budget their money even more realistically. Tithing. Savings. Laundry coins! I think Aubrie might roll her eyes right out of her head if I proposed that!

2 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

Christi, you're lacking on your deep thoughts :)
You've got to keep us all updated about your life because ...well just because you should!!

Any offers on the house? How's Nathen's job hunt going? How are you? Are you loving the kids in school?

come on...jucy details...

Anonymous said...

Hey Christi! Where are the updates? You may not think that anyone reads your blog, but we do...so keep us up to date, will ya? I LOVE YOU!